news letter

We're all more than just our Heart Conditions, so if you want to discuss last nights TV, your favourite sport, or just the price of fish, this is the place.

Moderators: Moderator6, Moderator2, Moderator5, Moderator1, moderator7, Moderator3

news letter

Postby jetaxebabez » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:09 pm

Can not belive my story was in the guch news letter thank you somerville foundation was a really nice surprise wow. :D
Truncus artertious type 1
RV To Pulmonary artery homograft and VSD clousure 1984
Redo RV To Pulmonary artery homograft 1993
Post-operative mediastinitis
Severe re-stenosis of RV TO PA homograft with supra systemic rv pressure
jetaxebabez

Re: news letter

Postby Tricky Dicky » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:33 am

I assume that yours was 'Cats, dogs, a husband and friends... Content after years of struggle'
I really liked reading it and so glad to hear that you are content (although a bit confused when you said that your husband was your enemy!)

I much prefer your sort of article to the one about the lady doing triathlons, I can't imagine that many GUCH readers are well enough to do triathlons and the article seemed to be out of place in the GUCH newsletter.
Tricky Dicky

Postby jetaxebabez » Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:26 pm

yes that was my little story. i was so happy when i saw it. when u said your confused about me husband been my enemy its just a saying that we have really but he is my rock and he makes me believe in myself more everyday. with him i can do anything. so glad you liked it thank you. :)
Truncus artertious type 1
RV To Pulmonary artery homograft and VSD clousure 1984
Redo RV To Pulmonary artery homograft 1993
Post-operative mediastinitis
Severe re-stenosis of RV TO PA homograft with supra systemic rv pressure
jetaxebabez

Postby Paul Polo Willgoss » Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:34 pm

Just to declare a vote for articles like the one about a GUCH doing triathlons...

My imagination, and knowledge, encompasses many of us doing these or other things as stretching. It also encompasses those who might be able to do an event doing something active...

Paul
The year of the mid-life crisis

http://www.justgiving.com/fallotsrunner
Paul Polo Willgoss

Return to Non-heart Related Topics