good day

We're all more than just our Heart Conditions, so if you want to discuss last nights TV, your favourite sport, or just the price of fish, this is the place.

Moderators: Moderator6, Moderator2, Moderator5, Moderator1, moderator7, Moderator3

good day

Postby susan manley » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Had a lovely day today with my daughter-in-law and grandchildren plus the wonderful arrival of my son [who was , we thought, in america] so, although exhausted, very content
susan manley

Re: good day

Postby Adam » Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:19 pm

I remember when I was about 21 I was working in a job in a car dealership in the states. The general manager asked me what I wanted from my life and at the time I said I wanna be rich and have everything, I remembering him saying you can all you want, but for me - all I want is to be happy and content. I never understood what he meant until I was a little older!

What a lovely positive post, great stuff Susan :-)
Adam

Postby susan manley » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:17 am

Thank you. Yes I long for contentment more than anything

As my posts are often gloomy I thought it was a good oppor :) tunity to add a jolly one!!!
susan manley

Postby Adam » Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:27 am

Susan, whereabouts in Devon are you? I was born in Plymouth and grew up in Salcombe.
Adam

Postby susan manley » Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:11 pm

I am in mid devon
Husband is 'true devon' [born in moreton] I am a b!**y londoner thou. Lived here since I was 16 and spent lots of my early time down here 'convelesing' on a farm with wonderful, kind people
susan manley

Return to Non-heart Related Topics