Stuckin mri

We're all more than just our Heart Conditions, so if you want to discuss last nights TV, your favourite sport, or just the price of fish, this is the place.

Moderators: Moderator6, Moderator2, Moderator5, Moderator1, moderator7, Moderator3

Stuckin mri

Postby rachiez » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:33 am

Well day three and am stuill hooked to monitors , going lightheads , been prodded and poked. And tested. For this that and other and am gonna b here till. Maybe tues ...... Mentioned a new drug flexitin ????? Anyone heard of it ???
rach x
rachiez

Postby elizabeth » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:59 am

Hi

I hope they let you out soon, having sorted the dodgy beats and that you feel better.

Sorry, I don't know about the drug they're talking about but I hope it works for you. :)
TGA - 1976, Mustard 1977 & baffle repair 1984.
elizabeth

Postby rachiez » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:38 pm

hi again , im bback at home at last , and the druf was called flecanide which they have started me on , i seem to be doing ok so far on it .. only thing is my bp is on the low side and im still lightheaded .... but i think i can deal with that .... better than the uncomfortable heart beats ..
so good to be ome in my own bed ... all i have done is sleeep . i feel so lazy . :D
rach x
rachiez

Return to Non-heart Related Topics