Looking for a female relationship

We're all more than just our Heart Conditions, so if you want to discuss last nights TV, your favourite sport, or just the price of fish, this is the place.

Moderators: Moderator6, Moderator2, Moderator5, Moderator1, moderator7, Moderator3

Looking for a female relationship

Postby iancuff1 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:55 am

Hello my name is Ian im 28 years old and live in Milton Keynes Im looking for a fellow guch who I could have a long term Realationship With. My hobbise are football, playing on the computer, watching dvds and chilling out. I would peferbley would like someone who lives near Milton keynes and who is a silmer age. I live with my Mum, Dad, Brother and Sister. I support The Milton Keynes Dons they are my fave team. Anyway if there is anyone on here who would like to get to know me more and also would like to find someone please email me I look forward to hearing from you.
Last edited by iancuff1 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
iancuff1

Postby Paul Polo Willgoss » Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:01 am

Ian,

I've asked a few of my friends about some dating sites that are geared for people with disabilities - when they get back to me I'll pass the details on.

Relationships are complicated things and getting them started can take a long time.

Good luck and as soon as I get the sites I'll post them on here

Paul
The year of the mid-life crisis

http://www.justgiving.com/fallotsrunner
Paul Polo Willgoss

Postby louloulolly » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:42 am

you will find someone sooner or later Ian, I'd almost given up hope when I found Tony and now we are saving up to get our own place together then we can save up for our wedding.

Just take your time you will find someone when you least expect it and then just take your time with the relationship
Louise :)
Born in September, 1982
Coarctation of the Aorta repaired in 1982 and 1983
Had a stroke in May 1983 after 2nd heart op
Small aortic aneurysm found in July 2012
Diagnosed with 2 forms of Epilepsy in October 2012
louloulolly

Return to Non-heart Related Topics