looking for people in cornwall

We're all more than just our Heart Conditions, so if you want to discuss last nights TV, your favourite sport, or just the price of fish, this is the place.

Moderators: Moderator6, Moderator2, Moderator5, Moderator1, moderator7, Moderator3

looking for people in cornwall

Postby darkdiva » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:39 pm

hello all, i am new to this site. i am looking for people to talk to, i have friends but would love to talk to people who understand/have been through OHS like myself. i have msn or feel free to pm me on here.

i look forward to talking to you all

sally-ann x
darkdiva

Postby keano » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:19 pm

hi there
welcome to the website, you will find us full of support, information and surprises! its amazing what people have been through.

wishing you a wonderful christmas and 2011 :D
Sharon
AF & ASD diagnosed March 2008 London Heart Hospital
closure OHS for 19mm ASD 20 october 2009
frontal drainage fluid on heart 15 november 2009
full sternotomy and fluid drainage 17 november 2009
AF / catherter ablation - success Jan 2009
keano

Postby darkdiva » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:28 pm

thank you, its nice to find a site like this to be able to find people who understand how we might be feeling. x
Sally-ann

Pulmonary Atresia, VSD, ASD, 3 OHS. Last one was i 2005
darkdiva

Postby Marc Walls » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:02 pm

hay there. im originally from plymouth but have lived in london now for 3 years. where in cornwall you from? and i must agree its a awsome website to meet other ppl with similar problems.
Is this box really gonna be big enough for me to explain my medical history. Ummmmmm.

I'm back to front!
Marc Walls

Postby lisap » Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:17 pm

Hi Sally-Ann

I'm in Devon but know there are a few in cornwall. May be worth posting something on the GUCH Facebook site as well.

If you're in North Cornwall you're probably not that far from me.

Hope you've been okay in the snow past couple of days.

Lisa
Lisa P

Angios, TOE's, MRI's & CT's
AV replacement surgery & aortic root enlargement 28th March 08
AV replacement (mechnical), aortic root enlargement and conoventricular septoplasty 26 Feb 2015
Endocarditis Winter 2014
Bristol GUCH patient
lisap

Postby bethfit » Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:01 pm

Hi Sally-Ann,

Like you I am from Cornwall and have lived here for many years. If you pm me with your nearest town/city I might also be able to put you in touch with some other people who are not regular message board users. There are a few on here from 'this end of the planet' and I am sure they will be in touch soon. I live near Saltash (currently snowed in out in the countryside!) and we have been talking about having a get-together for several years. I think 2011 is the year to make it happen, and I will put my thinking cap on.

Keep posting as this is a great place to find support and advice from people who have 'been there done that'.

Beth
bethfit

looking for people in Cornwall

Postby jacquidore » Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:22 pm

Hi Sally-ann

Nice to see you have joined the message board, like Bethfit I also live in East Cornwall. Perhaps we could all meet up at a suitable location midpoint to each other.

Take care

Jacqui
jacquiDore
jacquidore

Return to Non-heart Related Topics