Clintons Christmas Cards supporting GUCH and Breast Cancer

We're all more than just our Heart Conditions, so if you want to discuss last nights TV, your favourite sport, or just the price of fish, this is the place.

Moderators: Moderator6, Moderator2, Moderator5, Moderator1, moderator7, Moderator3

Clintons Christmas Cards supporting GUCH and Breast Cancer

Postby Gilly » Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:22 pm

Hi

I went into Clintons yesterday in Leeds after a friend had told me she'd found Christmas cards in Clintons, Harrogate supporting GUCH and Breat Cancer.

Even though I've bought my cards direct from GUCH I thought it was worth a nosey.

There were a number of different charity cards but I found the ones that supported GUCH and Breast Cancer.

I didn't realise Clintons supported GUCH in this way, perhaps I've missed this along the way but I wish I'd known as I'd have encouraged friends and family to buy them. Particularly, as my two teenage sons lost their Mum to Breast Cancer and I'm a GUCH that's where they would've bought their cards from.

Thanks, Gilly
Aortic Valve Replacement (mechancial) October 2009
Mild Coarctation
Hypertension
Aortic Valvotomy 1982
Gilly

Postby elizabeth » Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:39 pm

Hi, Gilly

There was an article in GUCH News about 3(?) years ago by Clinton Lewin, who is the boss at Clinton's Cards, explaining why he supports GUCH PA; I will try to remember to look it out for you. I think he had a very close friend with a heart condition, who died as a young adult.

Good news that we are back on his Christmas card list :-)
TGA - 1976, Mustard 1977 & baffle repair 1984.
elizabeth

Return to Non-heart Related Topics