West Country meet up

We're all more than just our Heart Conditions, so if you want to discuss last nights TV, your favourite sport, or just the price of fish, this is the place.

Moderators: Moderator6, Moderator2, Moderator5, Moderator1, moderator7, Moderator3

West Country meet up

Postby lisap » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:49 pm

Following the success of the South West meet up in Bristol on Sat i was wondering if there would be a chance of meeting up with fellow GUCH's in Devon and Cornwall. Nothing formal at all, just a chat and a cuppa somewhere.

We are such a vast coastline and area i appreciate it's a long way to travel to Bristol to meet other members so if anyone is interested in something more local PM me and we'll arrange a suitable time and date.

Lisa
Lisa P

Angios, TOE's, MRI's & CT's
AV replacement surgery & aortic root enlargement 28th March 08
AV replacement (mechnical), aortic root enlargement and conoventricular septoplasty 26 Feb 2015
Endocarditis Winter 2014
Bristol GUCH patient
lisap

West Country meet up

Postby Silverheart » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:55 pm

Hi
Haven't been on this for a while but it would be great to meet up and put faces to names etc.
Please let me know when/where.
Thanks
Mandy x

Mitral valve replacement, ICD implanted, Heart Failure but rejected for transplant due to deterioration and scoliosis.
Silverheart

Postby lisap » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:27 pm

Hi Mandy

Have only had you reply so wondering how many of us in Devon there are? We'll be having another get together in Bristol I imagine so we could always share the journey up there if you fancy it. If we get more interest more locally then we'll definitely arrange something.

Lisa
Lisa P

AV replacement (mechnical), aortic root enlargement and conoventricular septoplasty 26 Feb 2015
Endocarditis Winter 2014
Bristol GUCH patient
lisap

Postby lisap » Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:19 pm

Thought I'd try again for a get-together for this Spring? Will post on Facebook also but come on south-west.. Let's have a social :lol:
Lisa P

Endocarditis Winter 2014
Bristol GUCH patient
lisap

Westcountry meet up

Postby jacquidore » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:25 pm

Hi Lisa

I live in Cornwall and usually meet up in Plymouth. We have not had a get-to-gether for a few years now and it would be nice to arrange something in the future.

Jacqui
jacquiDore
jacquidore

Postby lisap » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:54 pm

Plymouth would be fine with me although I haven't been there for years so would need someone within local knowledge to think of somewhere suitable to meet up. We'll see what other responses we get and make 2011 the year to meet. :D
Lisa P

Endocarditis Winter 2014
Bristol GUCH patient
lisap

West Country meet up

Postby jacquidore » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:11 pm

Hi Lisa

A good place I can think of out of the top of my head is the Wishbone at the Future Inn. It is just off Parkway A38 and has good parking and is quiet the food is cheap and cheerful too.

Jacqui
jacquiDore
jacquidore

Return to Non-heart Related Topics