Hey

A forum exclusively for 13-19 year olds to connect and share experiences. Always let people know where you are going and don't give out personal information online.

Moderators: Moderator6, Moderator2, Moderator5, Moderator1, moderator7, Moderator3

Hey

Postby lukelikecrazy » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:27 pm

Hi all,

My name is Luke Priest I'm 20 years old and I have Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome and I go to the Queen Elizabeth in Birmingham, I've never really been on anything like this before, but I think it'd be cool if I could get to know more people who have crazy heart conditions like mine ahaha
lukelikecrazy

Re: Hey

Postby Midgey18 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:00 pm

Hi Luke,

I also attend the QE, whilst I would not say my heart condition was crazy, if there is anything in particular you want to talk about?? By the way I am younger than you I am 18.

In repose to your crazy comment I would perhaps say what's more crazy about me is that I have a severely leaking valve with early stage dependence and addiction to exercise. In a way that is similar to alcohol addiction, I visit and have counselling from an addiction rehab unit in North london as at one point (and only once) I did between 12-14 hours exercise in one week. :shock: and suffer badly with emotional lapse into obsession. :? Honestly though, my north london treatment is my guilty secret. I can only really talk about it in a good mood, which something that is mutually exclusive from going to see the cardiologist :? Hence the use of my nick name.

Midge
Midgey18

Return to Teenage GUCHs Forum