Hello People

A forum exclusively for 13-19 year olds to connect and share experiences. Always let people know where you are going and don't give out personal information online.

Moderators: Moderator6, Moderator2, Moderator5, Moderator1, moderator7, Moderator3

Hello People

Postby villa_fan » Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:19 pm

hi people. im new just got back from the hospital 4 my yearly check up and she told me about this website thought id just say hello. im from Birmingham so if n e 1 else is from there get in touch kennedy_clan44@hotmail.com. i would tell u what heart problem i have but i dont know it and i dont really care about it the doc gave me some paper with whats wrong but havent read it yet. i just like 2 get in and out of the hospital as quick as possible lol. ive had 1 open heart operation when i was 4 im 19 now hopefully that was the last 1 but we will c ive had a few catherters dunno if thats how u spell it but apart from that im great got a full time job with very good money so im happy :-D take care people
villa_fan

Postby Lucy GOSH » Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:46 pm

Heya, I'm not from Birmingham, but hello anyway! I'm 17 (nearly 18) and had Transposition of the Great Arteries. I've had a catheter before and recently had an MRI scan. Have you found out what your condition is yet? Which hospital are you at? Have you always been there?
Lucy GOSH

Lucy

Postby villa_fan » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:02 pm

hi Lucy thanx 4 replying.ive found out my condition is ivesmark syndrome dunno if u would of ever heard of it?im at Selly Oak hospital 4 my heart check ups and when i need a warfarin test i go 2 Good Hope hospital as its the nearest 2 my house.i used 2 go 2 Birmingham Childrens hospital but with me being 19 now they said im 2 old :lol: n e way how r u and where r u from?what hospital u at?
villa_fan

Hi

Postby Nath676 » Wed May 18, 2011 11:39 am

I also go to Selly Oak now, but I live nearer to Leicester. Are you seen my Dr Thorne and Dr Clift?
Nath676

Return to Teenage GUCHs Forum