I'm new here:).

A forum exclusively for 13-19 year olds to connect and share experiences. Always let people know where you are going and don't give out personal information online.

Moderators: Moderator6, Moderator2, Moderator5, Moderator1, moderator7, Moderator3

I'm new here:).

Postby amyjessie. » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:53 pm

Hello,I'm new here,i'm 16 and I was born with a heart condition,could someone messages?it would be nice to talk to someone who has the same problem as me,as no one who lives near me has a heart condition:( thank you x
amyjessie.

Re: I'm new here:).

Postby Adam » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:11 pm

Heyas!!!!!!

Really glad you've found this forum. Where did you come across it?

Super happy to chat anytime :-)

Add me on fb if you like, there's loads of us who have groups chats, tons of fun and so useful for support https://www.facebook.com/alwaysrememberwhoyouare
Adam

Postby amyjessie. » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:28 pm

a doctor give me some information about it:)
amyjessie.

Postby alisonmercedes » Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:47 pm

Hey, i'm new here too. It would be cool to talk to some people who have a heart condition like me. I'm 18 :)
Coarctation of the aorta
Ventricular septal defect
Transposition of the greater arteries
Excess tissue on the sub-pulmonary valve
Leaky pulmonary and aortic valves
Narrow pulmonary artery
alisonmercedes

Postby vicki » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:02 pm

Hi Everyone,

Do you know of Brighthearts? http://www.chfed.org.uk/how-we-help/brighthearts/ this is the teen forum for the Children's Heart Federation. The Somerville Foundation and the Children's Heart Federation are teaming up to hold a weekend in October for 13-24s (I saw this in The GUCH News). I don't see any info on either of the websites as yet but to register an interest email your name, contact number and address to conference@thesf.org.uk quoting "Wonderful Weekend" alternatively call Sam or Victoria on 0207 4220630.

Regards

Vicki
vicki

Postby Charlotte1-x » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:28 pm

hiya, im new on here too and im 16 i live in chesterfield which is in derbyshire but i am originally from dartford in london. I go to great ormand street hospital and my heart condition is called pulmonary atresia with ventricular septal defect and i would love to make some new friends so feel free to text me 07933266939 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Charlotte1-x

Postby mikii_cowleyy » Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:46 pm

Hi guys im michaella and im 15 nearly sixteen, im going through my transition at the moment and suffering a lot lately so i would look to talk to someone about it that understands, so add me on facebook Michaella Cowley
mikii_cowleyy

Postby philipgod96 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:19 pm

Hey, new to this too. I'm Phil, 18, with a bicuspid aortic valve leading to aortic regurgitation. Feel free to tweet me at @philipgod96 :)
philipgod96

Postby lukelikecrazy » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:48 pm

Hey! I'm new too! I'm 20 years old now and I have hypoplastic left heart syndrome and tbh I've never really met or spoke to anyone who has a heart condition, I've always enjoyed keeping myself to myself but I thought why not meet some new people!
lukelikecrazy

Return to Teenage GUCHs Forum