been put on warfin and things going wrong

A forum exclusively for 13-19 year olds to connect and share experiences. Always let people know where you are going and don't give out personal information online.

Moderators: Moderator6, Moderator2, Moderator5, Moderator1, moderator7, Moderator3

been put on warfin and things going wrong

Postby samantha » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:55 am

i am fed up with it i have been wait to come off it and know cant been waiting since i was 16 to have a tatto know i cant i dont know what to do alot of things going wrong :( .

need to speak to some one to get things off my chest :( .
samantha

Postby vicki » Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:50 pm

Hi Samantha,

I'm sorry things aren't going well for you just now. Most of us here have felt down at some point because of our hearts. It's difficult because those around about- family and friends can't really understand what your going through.
Is there something particular bothering you at the moment or just life in general?

Do you know about the Young Persons Weekend which is coming up?
http://www.guch.org.uk/events/forthcoming/yp2011
This would be a good place to meet folk who may not be going through exactly the same, but will have similar experiences and certainly know how you're feeling.

There is also the GUCH helpline which is a 24 hour answer service- if you leave a message someone will call you back. The number is 0800 854759.

GUCH is also on facebook https://www.facebook.com/guchfb?ref=ts

If you just want to talk- we'll listen here.

Take care

Vicki
vicki

Re: been put on warfin and things going wrong

Postby u314101 » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:19 am

hi im lucy dont worry my wafrin is annoying me when i go to do things i bruise i also have a condition called enlous danlos which gives doughy skin but dont worry it allways has its moments but it will sort its self out if u need to talk i am here x
u314101

Postby amyjessie. » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:35 pm

Hello I'm Amy,I know exactly how you feel! if you want to talk, just private message me :) x
amyjessie.

Postby jessiejay » Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:59 am

Hey Samantha,
I'm 19 years old on warfrin too, so i know how annoying it is! although you maybe able to get a tattoo if you get a doctors note.. I'm very into piercings and last time i went to get a new one they suddenly told me i couldn't although i get all my piercings from the same place and it's never been a problem before hand, they said that if i got a doctors note they would be able to do it, worth a try! pm me if you want chat about anything <3
jessiejay

Return to Teenage GUCHs Forum