Who is currently at University?

A forum exclusively for 13-19 year olds to connect and share experiences. Always let people know where you are going and don't give out personal information online.

Moderators: Moderator6, Moderator2, Moderator5, Moderator1, moderator7, Moderator3

Who is currently at University?

Postby elliottw » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:37 pm

Hey all,

Was just wondering who is currently studying at Uni? Where? What year? What course?

Would like to get to know other students around the country with CHD as I don't know anyone else with it!

I'm in Bristol. Second year Law.

Elliott x
elliottw

Postby Skaliakbar » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:39 am

I am in My first year at Kings college london doing Mathematics with management degree. I have pacemaker fitted when i was 17th months.

I am jsut trying to revise in the easter holidays exam starting form 12th May till 2nd june
Kulsoom
Skaliakbar

Postby Rosie » Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:47 pm

Hello!

I am also in Bristol but in my 4th year studying Medicine. Would be great to meet up with you sometime Elliot if you're around. Also I think there is a Bristol meeting being planned sometime?

Good luck with your exams Kulsoom! I'm sure you will pass with flying colours :-) I don't have to worry about exams for the time being but my exams are at the end of July :-( So a lot of my friends that do other subjects will finish in May/June and will be having fun while I'm trying to revise!

Rosie
ToF correction 1989
PVR 2010
Rosie

Return to Teenage GUCHs Forum