questions to girls

A forum exclusively for 13-19 year olds to connect and share experiences. Always let people know where you are going and don't give out personal information online.

Moderators: Moderator6, Moderator2, Moderator5, Moderator1, moderator7, Moderator3

Postby GeorgiaGee » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:41 pm

One of the best things emotionally that ever happened to me was a summer fling a year ago (i was 17) we were at a BBQ and I was sitting on my 'flingees' lap wearing a summer dress, and he was just tracing his fingers over the scars that stretch from my ribcage up my back, I tensed up and asked them if they bothered him and he just kissed my shoulder and said he thought they were amazing. Nothing every happened really, only lasted a couple of weeks but i always remember that, he's now one of my best friends. If they love you that includes your scars, i promise :)
*Pulmonary Atresia (Replaced: 1996,2004 & 2005)
*3 VSD's, 1 large residual.
*ACA
*Cmplte <3 Block
*Pacemaker (2007)
*lung arteries narrowed (Stents fitted: 1992 & 1993 )
*Digoxin 125mg daily
GeorgiaGee

Postby Amanda121 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:19 pm

Aww can I just say that that is so cute!!!! :)
Wel I have just recently started seeing this new girl, and she doesnt know about my heart condition, but has seen my scars, and she stil thhinks Im beautfiful, its a part of who you are, no need to hide it.
In my opion when your with someone, they are not going to be looking at your scars, they are going to be looking somewhere else. As long as your not body concious then they will love your body :)
(sorry bad spelling :oops: ) x
Hey :)
Im Amanda. 17. Kinda new to this thing, have a heart condition, dont know what else to say tbh. :)
Amanda121

Postby louloulolly » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:37 am

I'm not a teenager but I just thought I would reply anyway.

I have been with my boyfriend Tony for nearly 6 months and I told him about it and he's not bothered, I showed him yesterday and he looked at me, smiled, gave me a kiss and said he loves me even more. I was bothered about telling him at first but he said it doesn't bother him at all it just shows how special I am.
Louise :)
Born in September, 1982
Coarctation of the Aorta repaired in 1982 and 1983
Had a stroke in May 1983 after 2nd heart op
Small aortic aneurysm found in July 2012
Diagnosed with 2 forms of Epilepsy in October 2012
louloulolly

Postby Amanda121 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:20 pm

Thats good then.

Well I was staying at my girlfriends house all weekend, and she kept saying how she thought my scars where beatuful, and then when we where in bed she asked me to tell her the truth about them, so I did and its th first person Iv EVER told myself, and she was fine with it and she says it doesnt change andything, but if I ever want to talk about it I can. But as far as shes concerned anything we disscuss is left in the bedroom.
But it wasnt as hard telling her as I thought it would be.
Hey :)
Im Amanda. 17. Kinda new to this thing, have a heart condition, dont know what else to say tbh. :)
Amanda121

Previous

Return to Teenage GUCHs Forum