Birmingham Childrens Hospital

A forum exclusively for 13-19 year olds to connect and share experiences. Always let people know where you are going and don't give out personal information online.

Moderators: Moderator6, Moderator2, Moderator5, Moderator1, moderator7, Moderator3

Birmingham Childrens Hospital

Postby Situs Inversus Angel » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:45 am

Im looking for two familys whos children were in hospital with me at the Birmingham Childrens Hospital around 1989. Im not sure of the parents names but i remember the children the one little boy was called William who sadly passed away after his surgery due to complications but the parents kept in touch with my mom and dad, i know William had a older brother now who would now be about 22 i think. The next family had a little boy called Daniel and i know his mom was married at the time to someone in the forces and the last time my mom recieved a letter was when she was based in Germany i think. Please if you know these people could you leave me a message as i would love to get in touch with them, and i have 2 children myself now a girl Megan 13 and a boy Liam 9, i named Liam after William as he was such a special little boy and i remember he used to blow rasphberrys at me in his cot, i also still have the picture of him and his brother that his mom gave me. My mom and dads names are Pauline and Kevin Silcox.
Situs Inversus Angel

Postby caz » Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:58 pm

Hello...

I went to the BCH for many years from 1983 onwards. Ward 12 i think?

Caroline x
Waterston Shunt
Left modified Blalock-Taussig Shunt.
PA reconstruction, shunt take down,
new aorto-pulmonary shunt.
PA reconstruction, shunt take down.
Fenestrated Fontan (1994)
Cardioversion (2009)
Ablation (2010)
caz

Return to Teenage GUCHs Forum