Pulmonic Stenosis & Arrythmia

A place for GUCH Patients and their families to exchange experiences and gain support. So please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Moderators: Moderator6, Moderator2, Moderator5, Moderator1, moderator7, Moderator3

Pulmonic Stenosis & Arrythmia

Postby korazon » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:39 am

Good morning lovely people,

I have been guided to your page by a lovely member of a heart support group on Facebook...

My name is Jessie, I'm 24 and have suffered with what always seemed like cardiac /respiratory problems.
I don't know, but my case may be a bit more unusual in that my heart condition went unnoticed for 19 years until a general practitioner listened to my heart for a minute after I presented with heart-related symptoms (assuming it is actually congenital, which I was told it mostly is).
I suffer from pulmonic valve stenosis as well as problems with the electrical conduction system of my heart, quoting my Cardiologist it seems pretty much "back to front".

I am currently at a point where I consider myself a bit "stuck". My Cardiologist only ever really acknowledges my heart rhythm issues because my stenosis was considered "mild" five years back.
My symptoms however aren't...

Love, Jessie X
korazon

Return to General Discussion Group