Research Exercise and GUCHs

A place for GUCH Patients and their families to exchange experiences and gain support. So please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Moderators: Moderator6, Moderator2, Moderator5, Moderator1, moderator7, Moderator3

Research Exercise and GUCHs

Postby John » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:48 pm

Invitation
Here is an opportunity to participate in a very innovative and important study! Somerville Foundation and University Campus Suffolk are conducting a research study investigating the attitudes held by the members of the Somerville Foundation towards physical activity and exercise. Attitudes are most frequently defining our behaviours and the way we make decisions based on previous experiences and environmental influences.
Partaking in physical activity and exercise activities is vitally important for a good quality of life. For this reason we invite everyone with congenital heart condition who is interested to participate in a secured online Forum discussion over a month period to respond to 16 related questions. Responding to the questions should not take more than 30 minutes (approximately) and the study is aimed to run for a month starting after the middle of January 2016.
All participants will receive the findings of the study upon its completion. Additionally as a compensation of time spent in the study Forum participants will enter a draw for £400 of prizes.

Interested participants please conduct via email Miss Elspeth Woodley (Email: S166693@ucs.ac.uk ) and/or Miss Amber Thorpe (Email: S163777@ucs.ac.uk) to receive more information and declaring your intention to be included in the discussion forum.

Please help if you can, best wishes

John Richardson (National Director)
John
GUCH National Director

Re: Research Exercise and GUCHs

Postby Tricky Dicky » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:22 pm

Sounds interesting, I've contacted UCS
Tricky Dicky

Postby susan manley » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:03 pm

have registered...I think:]
susan manley

Postby Jane2Blue » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:34 am

I have consented and received e-mail but can't find the questions on here
Jane2Blue

Postby susan manley » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:44 am

I am not sure how to find the questions either
susan manley

Postby Jane2Blue » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:24 pm

Found it if you log in and your participation has been registered go to the "board index" the USC exercise thread is at the bottom. If you still don't see it e mail the researchers to check your username is properly set up to participate in the atyludy.
Jane2Blue

Postby millahjovich » Thu May 26, 2016 11:20 am

Sounds interesting, I've contacted UCS
millahjovich

Return to General Discussion Group