National Conference, baby and meds

A place for GUCH Patients and their families to exchange experiences and gain support. So please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Moderators: Moderator6, Moderator2, Moderator5, Moderator1, moderator7, Moderator3

National Conference, baby and meds

Postby Bookmouse » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:27 am

Hi all, just wanted to say sorry Andrew and I won't be at the conference this year - it's a bit far for us now as we have Anna...for those who don't know, our daughter Anna was born in February! Sorry for the very late notice about her arrival. I know people who are on Facebook probably know, but thought I would post here as well. I know this is probably in the wrong forum...

Anyway, she is now 7 months, and doing well. I am also doing ok, although about to start taking ACE-inhibitors for the first time...and the first time I've had to take any long-term meds for my heart, so having mixed feelings about that. :( Still, at least there is medication to take! :) I was quite well, heart-wise, in pregnancy, but it has taken its toll, along with several other factors. If anyone has any questions about being a pregnant lady with a heart defect please let me know. Details of my conditions are at the bottom of this message (I hope).

Hope you are all as well as possible, and really sorry we won't see folk next year. Hopefully we will be there again next year!
TGA, VSD, Pulmonary Stenosis. Corrected with Rastelli Operation in 1981 and again in March 2008. Pacemaker implanted August 2009.
Bookmouse

Re: National Conference, baby and meds

Postby Jo » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:54 pm

I've sent a pm. Jo.
Jo

Return to General Discussion Group