All better!

A place exclusively for people aged 39 and over to discuss issues affecting older GUCHs

Moderators: Moderator6, Moderator2, Moderator5, Moderator1, moderator7, Moderator3

All better!

Postby JaxRP » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:55 am

Hi everyone, Jax here again.

Finally got my surgery date - 28 March. I spent 6 days in hospital - thank you everyone at the HH in London - and had my mitral valve repaired and my right pulmonary veins re-plumbed. I didn't have a hole between the atria after all, but the pulmonary veins were more messed up than the MRI or angiogram showed (more than just one running into my SVC and R atrium).

Now three weeks later, I'm still a bit sore, but feeling 100 x better than the day before I was admitted!

Thank you all for the nice comments to my previous post. It's so good to be on the mend. And I'm very pleased I joined this messageboard. :D
JaxRP

Postby bethfit » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:34 am

Hi Jax,

Sometimes I find switching from a social media site to a message board leaves me very confused. I read your positive post and so wanted to press a 'like' button. Even spent about 10 seconds debating why it had gone missing. Delighted to read how much better you feel, and wanted to pass on my warmest wishes for your continuingly good recovery!

Beth
bethfit

Return to 39 Plus